It's a week late, but here's the all staff email I sent out this morning ... a week after Justin joined our IT team ... better late than never right? Last week was pretty crazy with Leadership Summit so I have a better-than-lame excuse :-)
Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls...
If you missed the introduction at SWAT last week … it’s my most excellent joy to welcome the newest member of the GCC IT Team ... Justin Moore! Justin joins our merry band of geeks as our new IT Specialist. That means once he gets settled in, he'll be your initial contact for tech support issues as well as working on all sorts of uber kewl IT projects so amazing your head would explode if we told you about ‘em. So I will protect your cranium by refraining from further details. Yes, I’m just that thoughtful.
Here’s a few insider tidbits about Justin (and his wife Bonnie) ...
· Was born and raised “in the sticks” – Polk County, NC. And no, there is no town name – it’s just “Polk County”
(If you want to sound like a native, say “poke county”)
· Loves sweet tea and Sun Drop (if you don’t know the joys of Sun Drop, think “Mountain Dew, but sweeter and with more caffeine”)
· Always thought he’d marry a Southern Belle.
o Bonnie’s last address before us getting married was Brevard, NC.
o However, she was born and lived the first 11 years of her life in Lincoln Park, NJ.
o That’s right – married a Yankee!
· Justin and Bonnie have been to Russia 3 times for missions work … see http://www.wantmoore.com/archives/archives/category/missions/
· Strength Finder Top 5
· Big Dave Ramsey fans … Justin lead a Financial Peace University small group this past Spring at their prior church
· All their pets are named after techie stuff: Two cats, Apache and Pixel and female Chocolate Lab named Java.
o Yes, we’re “one of those couples” who call them our children. See http://www.wantmoore.com/archives/2007/11/19/happy-birthday-java/
Like the rest of the IT team, Justin has a blog and twitter … you can learn more about him via:
So please welcome Justin (and Bonnie) to the team ... we're so excited to have them! …and please help convince them winter is a fun time in Indiana ;-)
Jason ... pondering a career in Men’s synchronized swimming … NOT! ... Powell
Granger Community Church