Wondering about practical events where you get tools and training for your team? WiredChurches.com workshops are teacher-led, classroom-style, one-day events. Boring they are not. You'll hear from Granger leaders about what works and what doesn’t. Practicums are facilitator-led, round-table discussions. It’s the sit-down, roll-up-your-sleeves conversation you’re craving. Not quite a support group but an informal, safe place where you can share and gain ideas from others like you.
NEW! Events grouped into two-day chunks. Make the most of your travel...come for one day or stay for two. NEW! Everyone gathers together for a half hour of worship on both days before breaking into individual workshops and practicums.
Events happening Thursday and Friday, March 5-6, 2009
• First Impressions [Keep guests coming back]
• Kids [Creating safe, fun space for kids]
• Less Clutter. Less Noise. [How to get the word out]
• Pop Goes The Church [Leveraging pop culture in your church]
• Student Ministry Practicum [Reaching students]
• Worship Leaders Practicum [Leading worship]
• NEW! Lasting Impressions [Keeping guests engaged & growing]
• Maximizing the Arts [Unleashing the arts]
• Simply Strategic Volunteers [Finding and keeping volunteers]
• Web Strategy [Strategies to build an effective Web site]
• Technical Arts Practicum [Using lighting, sound & media]
One-price: Pre-register to get $20 discount rate of $99 per person, per day. Includes materials and lunch. Where & When: Granger Community Church campus, 90 miles east of Chicago,
9 a.m.-4 p.m. Thursday and/or Friday, March 5-6, 2009.