That's right ... we're firing up another church tech biggest loser contest!
This one starts Friday and Ends Aug 7 ... but you can join anytime.
Any church IT, Web, AV, Tech/Production Arts staff (full or part-time role) ... If you fill these roles as a volunteer you're eligible too. Church ChMS peeps and other Church tech consultants are encouraged to join as well :-)
Don't fit the above roles, but want to join too? Shoot me an email and we can discuss.
$25 to register ... no refunds period!
- Starts Friday May 8th ... but you can join at ANY TIME. Just means you have less time to burn off the flab.
- Ends August 7th (3 months)
- Winners get a split of the total registration pot less paypal transaction fees (~2.5%) ... breakdown of 75%, 20%, 5% ... we'll also get vendors to kick in prizes too and those well be in the mix to choose from as well.
- Weigh ins must occur each Friday at the same time of day. You can only miss a weigh in or 2 before you'll start getting nasty emails from me ;-)
- Missing 2 weigh ins in a row will most likely get you booted from the contest (no refund). It's not fair to others who are keeping their stats updated, especially once the contest is getting down the wire.
- Participants will record their weekly weigh each Friday in our online Zoho Spreadsheet (you'll get an email after you register).
- The same scale must be used for each weigh in.
- The same clothes or lack thereof must be worn at each weigh in.
- Weigh ins will be recorded in whole pounds. If your scale reports partial pounds just drop the fraction.
- In the final 2 weeks there will be a cap on how much weight you can drop in a given week period ... to keep away from large dehydration techniques ;-)
It's not very fancy, but whoever has the largest weight loss % wins. (max weight - min weight) / max weight
The contest assumes that all participants will follow the teachings of the Bible ... you know ... don't lie, don't cheat! If you are dishonest God will deal with you justly.